Friday, December 14, 2007

I'd rather waste some time with you

And it's all in how you mix the two.
And it starts just where the light exists.
It's a feeling that you cannot miss,
And it burns a hole through everyone that feels it.

***

Oh my, I havent been blogging. And I so missed it!
Alrighty so. I've only got time to blog about Day 1.
Im kinda lazy to type, so its just pictures and pictures!
From 80+++ pictures until 30+ pictures. Best lah, LOL :D

We're supposed to meet at JE at 12, instead I woke up at 12.
Ha ha I so rock please. Got changed, ate and went out!


Bestfriend and me.


Hangouts.

:D Mrted from Jurong East to Pasir Ris. Imagine,
How frigging far is that! Oh my.


Sweet talk.


Sissie.

Reached Downtown East after taking a bus there.
We had to walk darn far to the Aloha Loyang chalet seriously.




Entrance.


13, what a lucky number LOL.




The kitchen, can see from outside leh!




Dining room.


In the toilet.




HAHAH OH MY.

Look at Haqim the wannabemodel :D


LOVE.


HATE.

I so love his single yo!
Okay, our room number was 4. I chose it cos I like the number 4.
:D :D


MY HUSBAND :D


Frigging identical dont you think?


Bbq pit.


See hardworking.


Seri and me.


Light it up.


Sausage, hawhaw.




Effing hard to take out, the plastics that is.


Joelle and me.


Seri Joelle Me.


HAHAHAHA.


Faezah, Me, Jessie and Sharon.


:D


:D :D


Oh, I fried this stingray HAHA.

Had fun on my first day. The other ongoings later I shant elaborate.
:D
4 years of friendship with them. And its our last year next year.
Next year is our O level year guys. Let work hard, LOL [:

I shall end my entry with this picture.


My classmates, though not all are inside.

I'll update more about it, if I remember.
:D
Goodbye all.

-----

I got burned.
What goes around comes around.

No comments: